The pseudo-successor to the Arwing, it was developed by a rival company that married a heavy fighter chassis, with an advanced G-Diffusion system, to create a fighter that was almost as maneuverable as the Arwing, but with heavier armor and weapons. The wolfen, however, is also much more expensive to produce, and lacks the ability to turn on a dime, as the arwing does, so it has been relegated to the Heavy fighter position, where more heavily armed and armored targets are common, like frigates, scout vessels, and even some smaller capital vessels.
- Length: 10 meters
- Width 8.5 meters
- Height 6 meters
- Power Source: Antimatter Reactor
- Engines: Triple Interphased Plasma sublight engines with G-diffusers for addtional Maneuverability.
- Starburst: Hetch 3
- Hull: Xentronium hull with medium Xentronium Plate
- Shields: Class X/ Holtzman Hybrid shielding systems.
- Weapons: 4 Mauler cannons or 4 Heavy Plasma Cannons or 4 Heavy particle beams and twin torpedo launchers, with 10 torpedo magazine, or 8 shielded torpedo magazine for a total of 20 or 16 torpedoes maximum
- Crew: 1, Pilot.